Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Enter the New Year

PRESS RELEASE
Happy New Year! The calender has flipped to 2013 and in a few more weeks the BSL Designated Player deadline will be here. Players will begin reporting to training camps January 15th across the US and preseason scrimages will begin shortly after. Gateway United has been actively evaluating the soccer boards to see the current moves in both the MLS and the BSL.
FIRST KICK 2013
Gateway United will begin the upcoming season against Spartans 1612 from New York on March 2nd. Last season both meetings against the Spartans ended in 3-3 draws.

3 comments:

  1. Rose City18/1/13

    I'm not opposed to trading Nagbe, but there isn't anyone on your roster that excites me right now. Beckham's gone, Donovan doesn't know what he's doing, and Cooper's place at NY is far from assured.

    If your draft place was slightly higher I'd say sure. As it is, I'd need your first round pick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gateway U19/1/13

    I can't argue with your comments. They make sense. I'll offer you my 2nd round pick which is better than having nothing because you are allowed a max 3 players to keep and otherwise will lose him for nothing in the pre draft or regular draft with nothing gained.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rose City20/1/13

      Second round. Deal. Wish your pick position was higher since I earned such a low one myself this year. But I'll deal.

      Delete