Friday, July 30, 2010

Ljundberg Promoted Back into Starting Lineup

Freddie Ljundberg has been bumped up to the starting lineup against Union Southern California after news that he will most likely play in Los Angeles this Sunday. The Saints now have an active Fire trio of Pappa, Castillo and Ljundberg. Who would have guessed that? "We are very pleased to see Ljundberg back in action and hope his abilities shine once again. This is good news for our club" said the Saints owner.
-
New adjustments for Match Build Up: Game 15
_________________________________
ON THE PITCH
Donovan/Pappa/Castillo/Mwanga
Ljundberg/Lenhart/Johnson/Cunningham
GOAL KEEPER
Coundoul
SUBS
DeGuzman/Dube/Allsopp
RESERVES
Obodai/Ristic
_________________________________

2 comments:

  1. Gold Coast30/7/10

    How are you in 7th place. You roster looks kick @@@.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gateway United30/7/10

    I've asked myself that since the draft. It looks good on paper but they just don't put it together. I just keep trying.

    Meanwhile I figure a little humility is good for me :) These disappointments will teach me how to enjoy conquest better.

    ReplyDelete